Blue Tree Group is an investment banking boutique based in Munich, Germany, with a strong focus on mid-sized and fast-growing “technology-enabled” businesses.
Blue Tree Group – Investment Banking frequently advises in international m&a buy- and sell-side transactions as well as in equity and debt financings. It commands three industry focused sector teams which are dedicated to perfectly assist companies from the Technology, Media & Consumer Goods as well as from the Software space.
We would like to invite students studying in the DACH region and Munich specifically and recent graduates, with a genuine interest in the financial services industry to attend our Investment Banking Case Study Workshop.
The event will provide you with invaluable insights into the work that you could be doing as part of an internship or as an analyst within our team. More specifically, the theme of the workshop will be: Valuation vs. Pricing in M&A transactions.
Due to the high demand for our workshop on the 25th of April, we will be hosting a second one on the 26th!
- When: April 26th, 6pm – 9pm
- Where: Virtual
- Max. number of participants: 12
- We will begin with an introduction of Blue Tree Group and our Team
- Afterwards there will be time for a first brief Q&A
- We will then start with the Case Study where we split participants in to 4 groups
- The goal is to prepare a pitch deck, where very group takes on a different part of the deck.
- Before the actual Workshop day you will receive some preparation material and more details as to what role you will be taking on for the case study.
We are looking forward to meeting you! We will select participants based on their CV and will schedule a quick call before workshop day to get to know you a little bit. This will help us make the workshop more personal.
Please send your application including a curriculum vitae to:
Sophie Zeller – Visiting Analyst
Phone: +49 89 37 41 32 35
Download the Flyer here.