Blue Tree Group is an investment banking boutique based in Munich, Germany, with a strong focus on mid-sized and fast-growing “technology-enabled” businesses.
Blue Tree Group – Investment Banking frequently advises in international m&a buy- and sell-side transactions as well as in equity and debt financings. It commands three industry focused sector teams which are dedicated to perfectly assist companies from the Technology, Media & Consumer Goods as well as from the Software space. Our clients include pre-IPO companies, listed companies as well as growth financed firms and traditional hidden mid-sized champions from the German-speaking countries and the Benelux regions.
To strengthen our Sector Teams in Munich, we are hiring:
Investment Banking Analyst (m/f/d)
- Drafting and reviewing marketing materials and other documentation including pitches, teasers, information memorandums and management presentation;
- Being involved in transaction process management, supporting the deal team to ensure parties keep to deadlines and all issues are addressed:
- Analysis and explanation of business information and preparation of financial models (balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statement)
- Financial modelling of Dilution-, Opex- and LBO-Models;
- Industry-specific research assignments; and
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a strong academic track record;
- Prior relevant internships in corporate finance / investment banking / m&a
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong demand to grow personally and professionally;
- Excellent communication skills with clients in native German;
- Ability to work independently and enjoy taking on responsibility
What we offer You
As an integral part of our team, you will be personally supported from day one. We offer you an environment to learn, grow and outperform your peers in the financial industry.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Please address your application including a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, and references to:
Blue Tree Group GmbH
Direct: +49 89 3741 32 35